BTS offer a wide range of business management courses, each one tailored and written with the audience in mind. Our more popular courses include:
Management and Leadership Masterclass (Entry Level and Advanced)
- The “Setting the Standard” programme offers four modules:
- Pre Programme Event
- People Management (Style)
- People Management (Practice)
- Managing the Work
- 6 full days, at a location of your choice, spread across a 3 month period.
Train The Trainer
- Full day workshop.
- Essential for those who design and deliver training or would like to increase their professionalism in what is often considered a challenging aspect of work.
- Receive guidance on the structure of a training session, tips and techniques and through practical application develop skills needed to deliver your next training session.
Introduction to Change and Change Management
- The only constant in life is change!
- Dispel the myths and gain a broad understanding of the change process, the need for change management and how to manage resistance to change
- Look at some of the contemporary issues surrounding change management and then briefly discuss some techniques for stimulating innovation.
Health and Safety for Managers
- Understand, and positively promote,Health and Safety.
- Discover the correct way to undertake a Risk Assessment.
- Be able to correctly apply Risk Mitigation measures.
Introduction to Media Skills Training
- Focussed primarily on the traditional TV, radio and printed formats.
- Explore not only how to approach a media interview but also discuss the importance of relationship building with journalists.
- Gain tips and techniques, many learnt from experience, to overcome the pitfalls associated with media interaction (particularly live media).
Managing Social Media for Business Communications (Entry Level)
- Half day workshop.
- If you are completely new to Social Media and don’t know the difference between a tweet or a post, a pin, poke, circle or connection request, then this is for you.
- You may even be a part time user who needs to know about how Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google can be used.
- This workshop will give you a great introduction to social media, with an overview of each of the main platforms & some great tips and tricks; we’ll walk you through registering with each one step-bystep and give you the confidence to get started.
Managing Social Media for Business Communications (Advanced Level)
- Half day workshop.
- This hands on and highly interactive session will show you how to achieve social media success by building your network, optimising your posts, start getting noticed and monitor trends.
Contact us with your full requirements for a no-commitment quote. Call BTS on 01362 656282 or use our contact form here.
Terms and Conditions